11.7.2021 Original research by H. Suhonen et al., Journal of Cleaner Production 312, 127831 (2021). Published on August 20, 2021.
- New Directions: Time to tackle urban wood burning? Fuller et al., Atmospheric Environment 68, 295-296 (2013).
- Pollutionwatch: Canada moves to limit wood burning. Guardian, Oct 11, 2018
- Regulatory Actions for Residential Wood Heaters, United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
- Latest updated on April 5, 2021
- Wood burning requirements in Canada. From The Hearth, Patio and Barbecue Association of Canada (HPBAC).
- UK Department for Environment Food & Rural Affairs: “Approximately 38% of UK primary particulate matter emissions come from burning wood and coal in domestic open fires and solid fuel stoves. This compares with industrial combustion (16%) and road transport (12%).”